Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Today

Songs~
-Defying Gravity from Glee (I'm not into "show tunes" but this is a feel good kinda song)
-Strip Me by Natasha Bedingfield (Also a feel good song. I listen to it before work. Puts me in a positive state of mind)
-Good Life by One Republic (More positive energy!)
-Homeboy by Eric Church (Gotta have some country in my mix)
-Love Song by Miranda Lambert (I recently went to her concert and she told us that her and her hubby, Blake, wrote this song together. How cute!)

Clothing/ Accessories~
-Brown Coach purse (I just got it for a STEAL online and can't wait to get it)














-Tory Burch wallet (this is my first Tory piece and I love it! I'm not planning on using it for another couple of months but I'm excited, none the less)
-Clothing from Target (Call me cheap, I don't care. I. love. Target.) Just today I got a cute coral colored tank for $5. I love buying clothes there because they look good for work but it won't be the end of the world if they get ruined at work

TV Shows~
-Glee (I'm addicted. I don't think I need to say anything more)
-Pawn Stars (My boyfriend records every episode and when we get together this is what we do)
-Rescue Me (Blockbuster was having a big sale where select DVD's were $1 so I picked up the first season. I like it so far)

What are you "lovin" today?

No comments:

Post a Comment